Virtual Group Supervision for Coaches
Dates: September 25th 2023 | December 1st 2023 | February 12th 2024 | April 15th 2024
Time: 10am – 12pm (the first session on September 25th runs from 10am to 12.30pm)
Numbers: Maximum of 5
Cost: €500 + VAT
About Group Supervision
Coaching Supervision on a 1-1 or group basis is a formal opportunity for coaches to confidentially reflect on their practice to gain insight, support and direction for themselves. It enables them to better work in the service of their clients. Regular participation in supervision is considered best-practice for coaches.
Group supervision is a co-created, confidential space facilitated by the supervisor. You receive input both from the supervisor and from the other coaches in the group on your topic. You will learn from a wider range of cases, so the lens of learning is much broader than individual supervision.
- Collective Wisdom: Joining a group of like-minded coaches allows you to tap into the collective wisdom and diverse experience of others. It provides a supportive network that can provide fresh perspectives and valuable insights.
- Continuous Learning: group supervision creates a dynamic learning environment where you can engage with coaches from different backgrounds. This creates opportunities to learn from one another’s successes and challenges, enabling personal and professional growth.
- Confidence Building: this safe, supportive, non-judgemental environment fosters confidence through feedback, constructive challenge and shared learning.
- Restorative: it provides a confidential space for the coach to attend to the emotional aspects of their work and ensure they are attending to their own wellbeing.
- Qualitative: this is also a place for coaches to explore the quality aspects of their work, including attending to ethical dilemmas.
Contact Isolde at email@example.com if you would like more details.