The purpose of coaching is to bring about growth, development and change. Coaching is about inspiring independence and resourcefulness in the person being coaching. The art of successful coaching is to enable the person being coached take ownership and problem solve for themselves.
Some of the topics people bring to an executive coaching session include:
- Increase presence and impact as a manager or leader
- Build confidence
- Transition to a new role
- Develop skills in delegating and time management
- Develop skills such as delegating, dealing with conflict and difficult conversations
- Develop as a team leader
- Deal with ‘difficult’ colleagues or employees
- Gain clarity on career path
To express your interest, please complete the form below, or call us at 086 605 4996 for more details..